Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crock Pot Baked Potatoes

To say that I love baked potatoes would be an understatement!! I love, Love, LOVE them!! Always have. My mom used to make baked potato dinners with all the toppings...cheese, sour cream, steamed broccoli, sauteed mushrooms and onions, bacon. Oh yum!!!

I've never understood how my hubby and siblings never cared for baked potatoes. I always choose a potato as my side when we eat out.

Recently, I was eating a potato and hubby asked for a bite. He tried it and decided that it was pretty yummy :) I asked if that was ok to start making them for dinner...he agreed!!

I had heard about cooking baked potatoes in the crock pot, so I recently tried it. I will never go back!! These are the best potatoes...just like a restaurant!


Wash potatoes and dry. Wrap in foil and place in crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours.

{I'm sure you can also coat potatoes in olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt before cooking.}

Serve with your favorite toppings.

No comments: